engage the right audience
It’s never been easier to entertain, intrigue, and engage your ideal connections.
Video advertising works. Videos are shared more than any other digital content format, with twice the message recall of traditional TV and cable. The key to unlocking all that potential lies in producing great content, leveraging a strategic combination of video tactics, targeting your audience, and tracking your results. At enCOMPASS Agency, we can help you make the most of your existing video or plan and execute new productions.
what is video advertising?
Video advertising is made up of three main elements:
- Connected TV (also referred to as “Over-the-Top” or “OTT”): Think of connected TV as using your TV to watch content through over-the-top TV devices (like Roku, Firestick, etc.), smart TV apps, or gaming consoles.
- TV Everywhere: TV Everywhere refers to the ability to watch TV everywhere and anywhere via login-required streaming apps, such as watching HBO GO on a tablet.
- Video on Demand (VOD): Video on demand is any video content watched AFTER its official release date or original air date and time, through a cable provider’s on-demand menu.
why video advertising?
TV viewership is not what it used to be. Video advertising is now essential for your message to reach 35% or more of your audience. Other reasons to consider video advertising include:
- 1/3 of online activity is spent watching a video.
- 85% of the U.S. internet audience watches videos online.
- Video advertising gives you an opportunity to 'talk' to your potential customers with highly targeted video ads (15, 30 or 60 sec. long).
- Video marketers achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness!
high-impact video advertising
With video consumption on the rise, your video advertising strategy matters more than ever. Advanced TV is a popular choice for video advertisements, and it can certainly play a part in your TV strategy, but a combination of strategic video tactics will deliver your message to a larger and more targeted audience. You’ll need to consider:
- YouTube is watched by 84.2% of U.S. digital video viewers.
- Online Video (Pre-Roll/Mid-Roll) allows for more robust targeting through enhanced programmatic buying options.
- Facebook accounts for 85% of all social network video ad revenue in the U.S. (see chart below).
Note: includes paid advertising appearing within social networks, social network games, and social network apps; excludes spending by marketers that goes toward developing or maintaining a social network presence; numbers may not add up to 100% due to rounding
Source: eMarketer, October 2019
video advertising with enCOMPASS
Thanks to our Interactive Marketing Intelligence™, we’re able to target, track and optimize viewer engagement like no other digital ad agency can. Our approach to video advertising includes:
- Crafting unique, in-depth targeting options for each client campaign using hundreds of data sources
- Implementing a programmatic approach to video campaigns
- Optimizing ads around Cost Per Completed View (eCPCV) and/or eCPA
- Providing you security & peace of mind against spam, unsafe, & otherwise low-quality impressions
We don’t 'buy' programs or stations; we follow your customers in your target market—regardless of what site they are on, what day it is, or even what time it is. We then track the effectiveness of this targeting by measuring what happens on your website after your ads are seen. For retailers, we can even measure foot traffic attribution!
It's time to diversify your media buys with video advertising. Let enCOMPASS Agency do all the work—strategize, implement, track, and optimize—on your behalf. Contact us to get started today.