We say this often, but it bears repeating: Our mantra here at enCOMPASS Agency is great work that makes a difference; we take pride in what we do, and pleasure in seeing how it helps our clients. We’re not in this business for recognition or awards, yet we are always encouraged when our good work is recognized by our peers.
To that end, we are humbled and thrilled to announce that enCOMPASS brought home eight Davey Awards! The Daveys are specifically aimed at celebrating the excellent marketing, design, and brand-building work being done by small agencies and firms. It’s a prestigious set of honors, and we are deeply grateful for inclusion.
A Momentous Year at the Davey Awards
This year’s Davey Awards are especially noteworthy for us—and for a couple of reasons. First, it’s the most Daveys we’ve ever received in a single year. Second, it’s the second time we’ve brought home a Gold-level distinction. (We previously won Gold in 2015, on behalf of our client Elite Hair Solutions.)
A complete list of our 2018 Davey Awards is as follows:
- RDH Tire & Retread – Gold – Automotive Websites
- Fathers House – Silver –Best Home Page for Websites
- Fathers House – Silver - Non-Profit Websites
- Fathers House – Silver - Best Visual Appeal – Aesthetic for Websites
- SBT Partners – Silver – Services & Utility Websites
- SBT Partners – Silver – Best Home Page for Websites
- Bryson Law Firm – Silver – Best Home Page for Websites
- Bryson Law firm – Silver – Law and Legal Services Websites
We will also note that these eight honors come shortly after enCOMPASS took home 14 W3 Awards!
Great Work That Makes a Difference
According to the official Davey Awards website, “The annual International Davey Awards honors the achievements of the ‘Creative Davids’ who derive their strength from big ideas, rather than stratospheric budgets.”
We’re proud to be included in that company—but again: What really matters to us is producing excellent work that helps our clients to shine. And in the wake of these awards, we’re more committed to that philosophy than ever.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE: